The Trump administration is reducing the size of loans people can get through FHA refinancing. Multifamily rent has continued to increase in recent months, and more…
From Realtor.com’s Latest News
Mortgage Rates Fall Sharply as Trade Concerns Mount—but Many Would-Be Borrowers Are Likely to Miss Out
- Mortgage rates dropped significantly over the past week as concerns related to the ongoing trade dispute with China and the overall health of the economy dominated headlines.
Consumer Watchdog Blasts Government’s Loan Sales Program: ‘No Rules’ to Help People Save Their Homes
- People are being hurt by federal government loan-sale programs, consumer advocates say.
One-Third of Mortgage Borrowers Are Missing This Opportunity to Save $2,000
- Consumer advocates have an important recommendation for first-time buyers to take advantage of an opportunity to save on housing costs.
Trump Administration Reducing the Size of Loans People Can Get Through FHA Cash-Out Refinancing
- Cash-out refinances have grown in popularity in recent years in tandem with ballooning home values across much of the country.
From PM Insider’s Latest Posts
RealWorld 2019: Reliving the Magic
- Taking a break from the glitz of Las Vegas, RealWorld 2019 captured the magic, imagination and inspiration known for one of America’s top vacation destinations in July. RealPage greeted customers and industry leaders for three days in Orlando and demonstrated how its software changes how people experience, utilize and monetize rental space for working, living[…]
NMHC Toolkit Designed to Stimulate Affordability in Apartment Industry
- The multifamily housing industry has reached the point of crisis in many communities where rent rises have surpassed households’ pay raises, straining affordability. Attempts – some of them successful – to enact rent control have cast a dark cloud, and leaders argue that mandatory limits to price increases aren’t a viable solution, now or tomorrow.[…]
Feeling Good Inside
- The multifamily industry impacts millions of lives every day. As such, it is in society’s best interest that multi-family professionals do what they can to create healthy indoor environments within their communities. Residents receiving the full benefit of healthy indoor air is a win for everyone. Residents benefit when apartment communities in deregulated energy markets[…]
Apartmentalize Re-Affirms that the Apartment Industry is Hitting on All Cylinders
- Leveraging data analytics improves NOI, Gen Z and Boomers are primed to make an impact on multifamily, maintenance is having greater influence on apartment brands and service animals are still a hot topic in the apartment industry. These topics and more were on the minds of multifamily professionals who converged in record numbers in June[…]
From Bigger Pockets’ Top Popular Posts
How I Perfected the Process of Self-Managing My Rentals
- By Wayne Connell
How to Avoid Over-Improving Properties (& Make Bigger Profits!)
- By Alexander Felice
How to Prosper in Retirement Through Purposeful Investing
- By Jeff Brown
From Reddits /r/RealEstate Subreddit
Buyer just backed out bc of bugs outside at dusk and wet grass after rain
- current score on reddit: 263
My experience buying a foreclosure on Auction.com
- current score on reddit: 241
“The roof only leaks when it rains so I didn’t want to bother you”
- current score on reddit: 185
From Reddits /r/Landlord Subreddit
[Landlord – Denver, CO] My tenants painted this mural on a wall. Using spray paint. What’s the best way to cover it up? (They also got paint on the trim and electrical outlet)
- current score on reddit: 60
[Landlord US-WI] Tenant not exercising dogs
- current score on reddit: 32
[Tenant-CA] our landlord says we don’t get any of our deposit back and here is the breakdown… I feel blindsided
- current score on reddit: 30
Sign up for our newsletter to get curated property management and real estate news every week.